Friday, April 13, 2007

3 Naratives

1



From the Neighbor

After dinner, I take a walk around my house. It is the small reward to me after the long day. Smell of the water, dim lights from the city, warm darkness make all noise into the calm. Now I add one more pleasure in my every evening walk that is the new gallery opened a few weeks ago. The building has been there for a while, but they renovated on it. Now the building which combined two different figures loot to have some messages. Two structures are leaned on each other and connected very closely. So I can not think they are separated. Their indoor lighting is come out through the frosty glass wall, but since the glass are semi-transparent, every thing is not clearly reflected. I can just assume what is
going on there through the soft shadows. Even the red brick look soft peachy. Going close to the gallery, there is a wood side walk which reminds me my home town deck with swing chair. Actually it is not easy to see the wood deck in the city. On the wood side walk there are benches so that I can sit and enjoy the smell of grass and flowers and rivers. While I am sitting the bench I play with my toes for hear the sound of pebbles like a baby girl and I feel that the softness from the building melt every thing even the city noise and the spot light from cars.
So far I just have enjoyed the deck, outdoors of the gallery, because I didn’t have a time, I usually come back home from the work after the gallery was closed. Next Tuesday is my day off. To visit the gallery is the first plan of my holiday.

No comments: