Friday, February 23, 2007

new site diagram









My diagram is about introducing something new in an old and historical neighborhood in Port Jefferson. In its existing state, the port just looks like it’s there for its main purpose which is to just have a docking place for transportation and nothing else. There’s a waiting shed but for people to get in to the ferry, they have to just walk outside in a line. I would like to introduce a port where there’d be a place for interaction with people both from the community and those that are coming from different states (which I have to still check the ferry schedules for) and a creating a link with the structure and ferry (sort of like a garage) and also a link with land and water. Who knows, maybe I could put my program in the middle of the sea… may I? :)

No comments: