Friday, February 2, 2007
















I am so sorry, I am late.
But believe or not, I hve been tried couple times. This would be my last try.
If I cannot get it through, I will e- mail to Mark. Here are photos w different direction's light.
It was amazing to see differences in same object. So I will focus my concept to Illusion and simplicity.
I have questions.
First, If this site and project goes to the nest semester( I mean my thesis) I need more time to decide.
Second, one of my thought about the project is the club house in golf country club. But someone advised me
It is impossible to complete it. Because I have to show a lot, like lobby w/ reception area and waiting area,
bar, restaurant, even sauna... It looks like almost hotel without rooms.
Anyhow I will gether any information of this class.
See you guys!!
Thanks, Mark. Your photo was really help me a lot!!!

1 comment:

Kate Nazzaro said...

mmm. looks like sugar cubes.