Thursday, February 1, 2007

Being John Malkovich (1999)




My program is youth hostel and when I was watching several movies I couldn't get into the youth hostel. There were lots of movies related to hotel but I couldn't feel any connection with my theme of youth hostel. My English is not enough to read many books in short time so I 'd rather watch movies but even I watched 7-8 movies only for this class but only focusing on movie with is related to youth hostel program is not possible.


So I was stucked.


Now I change my point of choosing movies a liitle bit.


I choose the movie "Being John Malkovich"


'A puppeteer discovers a hidden doorway in his office, which turns out to be a portal into John Malkovitch (the famous actor)'s mind. Upon entering the portal, one gets to be inside Malkovitch's mind for 15 odd minutes. As with any great discovery of this century, the ultimate question immediately arises : 'How can we make money out of this?' He and his co-worker promptly set out to exploit this discovery. It doesn't take long for things to go haywire'


His office was in a 7 and 1/2 floor and inside an office there was a hidden door.


I'm interested in strange level of the office and people's curiosity of experiencing other people's life. I want to use these thing in to my youth hostel.


what do you think of this?

No comments: