Thursday, February 1, 2007

clock wheel


I'm interested in moving architectual. I want to do somthing related to it.


In side the clock there are many wheels are related each other and they make time. I think it is similar with culture. Many diffrent culture are influence each other and related each other and than creating new culture.


Youth hostel can be the place where the diffrent culture is mixing. Also it can be emphasised if new programed function is added such as performing place and exhibition place.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

loving the image! ... what do you mean about moving architecture? are you referring to movement with the entire structure or just parts of it like the concept of prefab or portable architecture?

moving sale said...

I mean entire structure is moving. I'm interested in interactive media. So I'm thinking just like interactive artwork, interior space can be moved by people. I'll post something to explain this :)