Friday, April 11, 2008

Update me

Hey everyone,

So I finally just now have internet access, grandma doesn't have it. This week has been pretty awful and busy. I haven't had the chance to work on anything since I left New York on Tuesday. Would someone give me a rundown of how things went in class today, what you all had, what we need for next week? Thanks.

Marc- I'll try and post what I get done as I do it. I'm returning to NYC tomorrow and hope to get alot done this weekend. I'll post stuff I've done as soon as I can.

Jessica- I had planned on picking an organization as my client, a non-profit, and also develop their office spaces in my program. It helps to have a real client and not make one up because you can better cater to their needs; I made one up last semester and it wasn't such a great thing. If you want to pick someone, pick a winery, organization, or entreprenuer to serve as your client. Or I guess you could always be your own client!

Kelly- would you email me or give me a call? We have much to discuss. Or if you'll be in studio on Sunday or Saturday night let me know and I'll come visit. Thanks!

Lindsey

No comments: