Thursday, April 10, 2008

response to Tiff and questions for the rest of you...

Tiff--
like Andee, not sure about that either.
I've been focusing on the site at another level that ties more directly to the wine making concept-more exploratory diagrams than the previous from last week. I guess that will come into programming if I get there by tomorrow. I also am trying to look at the material qualities of my site because I think they are interesting for my project and can tie my perf. technique together more---I am working my last Performative Technique in that I am trying to express a relationship in how my technique would engage the building. I was going to make a new technique this week, but I was looking for resin at Home Depot for an Eva Hesse-like exploration, and after searching high and low and asking every employee in sight walked out empty handed. Since it needs a few days to set up, I wont have another technique by tomorrow.
Honestly, I have so much to do in all of my classes that I'm freaked! So stressed I can't think and it's slowing me down...Marc, please be merciful tomorrow :)

P.S. did anyone other than Marc see my post about clients? Has anyone chosen one?

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

what did marc say about the client?
I have not picked a specific client yet and keeping it broad range to just a "department store"
I have a feeling i might have to pick one because of my program but in your case i doubt it would be necessary.
Regarding the program i have been creating relationship diagrams for the spaces that have direct connections and the qualities and functions of each. it has helped me by allowing me to better show the function of the spaces through diagramming instead of just an excel chart.
i have to finish up soon as i haven't even looked at my library since tuesday! i am freaking out as well ... agghhh ;)