Thursday, April 10, 2008

HI EVERYONE (AND SOMETHING FOR ANDEE)

how is everyone doing for tomorrow? i am working on the programmatic frame right now and a little unsure of what visual images to use to help convey my program.. i am thinking of creating some kind of diagram along with storyboard images, architectural, fashion, design images to create the whole of my program... anyway, if anyone is working on this now or has finished and has any suggestions let me know.

Also, andee i found this and thought it could be great for you http://kostasvoyatzis.wordpress.com/2007/07/14/rem-koolhaas-tadao-ando-in-fashion/

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks tiffany that is great!! I am not sure about the whole program thing, I am not exactly sure what it all means.
Sorry I can't be of more help.

Jess said...

marc hasn't responded to me yet, I just said "other than Marc" so that everyone else would try and give me a response too. I'll have as much as I can by tomorrow so we'll see I guess...

Tiffany said...

SO FAR I HAVE OVER 25 PAGES (13 X 18).. ALMOST DONE JUST FINISHING UP MY GENEALOGIES...